Superior A.R.T. Family
NISARATH SOONTRAPA, M.D.
Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist
Dr Nisarath Soontrapa works as a full-time infertility specialist and Associate Clinical Director of Academic Affairs at Superior A.R.T., as well as a consultant at both Bangkok General Hospital and Nakornthon Hospital. She has research publications in several international medical journals in the fields of Infertility and Menopause. Dr Nisarath has high pregnancy rates, and through her diverse experience, Dr Nisarath understands that all patients are unique and she is passionate about helping people challenged by infertility to achieve a pregnancy and have a healthy baby.
- 2014: Diploma of Reproductive Medicine, Thai medical council
- 2012: Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Cynecology
- 2008: M.D., Faculty of Medicine (First class honors), Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- 2014-present : Instructor and Gynecologist at the Infertility and Laparoscopic Clinic at Charoenkrung Pracharak Hospital : Gynecologist and Laparoscopy at Bangkok Hospital (BDMS)
- 2018 : ISAR, Kolkata, India
- 2016-2018 : SARC symposium, Thailand
Special Clinical Interests
- Fertility Treatment
- Fertility Preservation
- Pre-implantation Genetic Testing
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery