Superior A.R.T. Assisted Reproductive Technology and Preimplantation Genetic Testing Clinic (S.A.R.T. Clinic) under the operation of Oogonia Co., Ltd. and/or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
The company is committed and attaches great importance to the protection of personal information to maintain the standard of responsibility of the organization with customers, partners, visitors, employees, and stakeholders. regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and protection of the personal information you have provided to the Company while visiting the website https://www.thaisuperiorart.com. This includes ensuring that in using the application you receive services correctly, safely, and honestly, including complying with the Personal Information Protection Act, 2019or may be amended.
Collection of personal information
The company collects personal information which can identify you both directly and indirectly, as necessary for your benefit to provide the service properly and in a reasonable time.
In case that you are the one who directly consents to the information provided to us Whether providing information for requesting services from us through the website mobile application or any other channels, for example, making an appointment for a doctor, online transactions, newsletter subscription, or correspondence via electronic mail (e-mail), or providing information for applying for a job, including offline transactions such as registering at the company registration counter, or by voluntarily making a survey (Survey), or other communication channels between the company and you.
We may also receive your personal information from third parties, such as your family, close friends, referrals, agencies, etc. where you have given your consent to disclose, or such information is disclosed as required by law.
Personal information we collect
- Identity information, such as name, photo, gender, date of birth, passport, ID card number, or other identification numbers.
- Contact information, such as an address, phone number, and email, Line ID, and What App.
- Payment information, such as billing information, credit or debit card information, and bank account details.
- Service information, such as doctor appointment information, Relatives’ personal information.
- Subscription information and participation in marketing activities, such as registration to attend seminars.
- Statistical data, such as the number of patients, and website visits.
- Information from your access to our website, such as IP Address, Cookies, Online Appointment System.
- Health information, Reports on physical and mental health, taking care of your health, and laboratory test results.
- Information related to your medication and drug allergy.
- Feedback information and treatment results that you provide.
- We do not collect and use the following sensitive your sensitive information: race, religious belief, criminal record unless it is required by the regulations and laws or with your consent.
Personal information processing
We may process your information with your consent or performance of contracts with each other or any other purposes for our legitimate interest for the following purposes:
A. Medical Services, viz:
- Provide or deliver the Service, and your access to the service, whether online or offline.
- Make an appointment with a doctor, send a news release, introduce the company’s services.
- Coordinate and refer information to hospitals and other medical facilities, which will help speed up referrals.
- Verify the patient’s identity.
- Send message reminders for doctor appointments or offering assistance.
- Accounting or financial purposes, such as credit card payment verification, billing, validation, and refunds.
- Security, including safety while being treated in the clinic.
- To comply with the company’s rules and regulations.
- To comply with any law, requirement, regulation, or request from government agencies, such as compliance with subpoenas or court orders or other requests by law.
- Other purposes supporting the implementation of the above objectives or with your consent from time to time.
B. Marketing (Only if you have consented to the processing)
- Facilitate and present a list of benefits to members.
- Objectives of marketing, sale promotion, and customer relations, such as sending information about products and services, sale promotion, and partner businesses.
- Customer satisfaction survey, market research, and statistical analysis for information on product and services improvement or create new products and services.
- To be a channel for communication, answering questions, or responding to complaints related to the use of our services.
A Person whose personal information may be disclosed
We may disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties which may be located within Thailand, or outside Thailand where such a country has adequate personal information protection standards and complies with the rules for personal information protection required by law. We will take necessary and appropriate measures, as required by regulations and laws, for the purposes stated above in disclosing personal information to the following persons:
- Network companies, and business partners.
- Agents, service providers, or partners who provide services to us or take any action as a representative, such as an information technology service provider.
- Business partners, such as hotels, car rental companies, insurance companies, partners, and other companies related to providing services to you or fulfill the above objectives.
- Banks and payment service providers, such as credit or debit card companies.
- Officers or security and safety agencies.
- Immigration Department and customs.
- Government agencies, regulators, and other agencies as permitted or required by law.
Linking to Third Party Sites
Retention of personal information and security
- The company will use security measures and appropriate management to protect and secure your personal information as collected by the company. Such measures will limit access to your information, whether stored on the Internet or in document form, will reserve access to personnel who need to process that personal information, and will store any information in a document form in a facility where access is protected by limited access.
Rights relating to your personal information
You may contact the Company/Personal Information Protection Officer to submit a request to exercise your rights as follows:
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information that you have given us at any time your personal information is with the company.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information and ask the company to make a copy of such personal information for you, including asking the company to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you did not give consent to the company.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the company to correct inaccuracies or add incomplete information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that the company delete your data for some reasons.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of your personal information for some reasons.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer personal information that you have provided to the company to another data controller or yourself for some reasons.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for some reasons.
However, where withdrawal, erasure, restriction, or rectification is permitted, it will not affect to any previous use, processing, or portability of your personal data or information. Furthermore, you should be aware that any withdrawal, erasure, restriction, or rectification of your personal data or information may mean that any further treatment or services may be restricted or withdrawn.
You can download “Request Form Regarding Personal Data” (click here). Please fill in the form and send an email to Personal Information Protectiona at email@example.com
Or you can contact the Personal Information Protection Officer by contacting the Call Center 063-904-8899 or at this address.
Oogonia Company Limited, 1126/2 Vanit Building 2, Lobby Floor, New Petchburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 / Phone No. 02-035-1400
The company will consider and notify the result of your request within 30 days from the date of receipt of such request.
This will be effective from 01 October 2021 onwards.
Announced on 21 September 2021
Therefore, it was announced for general information.